Monday, October 29, 2012

NEW Figure drawing blog

Hi Everyone,

It ha been a long time since I have posted on this blog.  I just want to share a link with you to a new blog I created that will present my figure work. In the future I will sell originals from the blog below.



  1. Hiya! I simply wanted to say the fact that you definitely succeeded in building a magnificent blog. In addition to that I want to ask you a question which is very curious for me. Have you ever participated in any kind of blogging competitions?

  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!