Monday, May 10, 2010

Frank Frazetta- a great inspiration!


Frank Frazetta passed away today at the age of 82 from a stroke…I want to share this with you because he has been an ENORMOUS influence on my life.  Throughout my college years I studied his work at great length.  I visited his museum in East Stroudsberg, PA numerous times and had great discussions with his wife, Ellie.
As I started to teach, I shared his amazing abilities with thousands of young artists that I had the chance to teach.  His ability to draw and design vivacious, fantastical imagery is unsurpassed.
I miss the fact that he will not create more art to amaze us with and I will miss his artistic experiences and images…
A tear shed and a moment of fond admiration to one of the greats of our generations.

2 comments:

  1. You were truly fortunate to go to the museum and speak with Mrs. Frazetta. I missed a chance to go to the museum about a year and a half ago. Considering the everything the family has been going through recently.....it might be awhile before the museum opens again.

    His work lives on and will continue to inspire. So many artists of this age owe so much to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete